- Haul all the Christmas decorations & assorted junk out of the closet in the second parlor.
- Tear up the carpet in said closet. (I forgot it had carpet until I started painting the trim.)
- Remember to wear decent shoes (i.e., not flip flops) whilst tearing up said carpet.
- Take up tack strip in closet and around ginormous return vent in floor.
- Put all the stuff back in the closet in some semblance of order.
- Donate junk as necessary.
- Call WTB and ask him to take decent pics of hardware marks.
- Remove transom hardware from parlor/bedroom door.
- Strip paint from hardware. Say bad swears as necessary.
- Paint door trim.
- Replace transom hardware.
- Throw away dead plants on front porch and admit utter failure there.
- Paint other trim in parlor. (Some, probably not all.)
- Take other bottom door off closet.
- Strip door hinges.
- Paint closet door.
- Re-hang closet door.
- Remember that Tuesday is Taco Night.
- Remember that Tuesday is Taco Night in time to actually buy & consume tacos.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Keeps Me Honest
It's not enough for me to just make a list. To be truly motivated, I have to make a list and post it here. Keeps me honest.
So this is my list for the next three days:
There. I think that's ambitious but reasonable. Maybe.