Monday, May 25, 2009

Wedding Day!

Wanna see what I've been doin the past few days? Don't expect any home improvement pics here, folks--it's been all wedding, all the time.
I took Dylan out for lunch at the pub on the last un-married day of his life, and he endured a kiss from me while wearing his badge. (He's a sheriff's deputy.) My son has to put up with a lot from me.
The next day we all met at the church for the big day. Here's one of me and my beautiful sister, Stacy-Lynn.
After almost three hours of picture-taking before the wedding, my gorgeous daughter-in-law Sarah was tired. Here she's resting between takes. Pretty flowers and a beautiful dress.
I guess Dylan and the minister were tired, too....
My handsome boys, Dylan and his best man, Brian, watching Sarah walk down the aisle. Brian also calls me Mom and I consider him another son.
Listening to the minister read the verses from Corinthians..."Love is patient, love is kind..."

Dylan places the ring on her finger...

And they seal their promise with a kiss!

6 comments:

  1. Well congratulations on your new daughter! I love the pic of you and the smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    You all look so nice! They are a good looking couple.;D
    I wish them the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice for all of you. Congratulations and best wishes to the whole happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! it looks like it was a beautiful wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jayne! She's absolutely beautiful. Weddings always make me cry, even if it's just pictures! Everyone looked so nice. Loved the blue dress - it's my favorite color. Congratulations on your new daughter. XO to you and to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome, Jayne! Congratulations on expanding the clan. :-)

    ReplyDelete