Saturday, May 2, 2015

Yard Work

Last week on my days off the weather was beautiful. 
I woke up early at the crack of noon every day raring to go. 
 
I will divide hosta!


(That's a lot of hosta.)
 
I will mulch the front flower bed!


I will pull the weeds out of the flower bed next to the walkway! 
Then I'll mulch it too!

 
I will pull the weeds out of the flower bed on the west side of the house! 
And put more mulch there, too!

Uhhhhh....not so much. 
I ran out of motivation, daylight, and mulch all at the same time.
(Please note that, at long last, the downspouts are back
where they belong.)
 
And just before it got dark, I stepped out front to
try and get a photo of the yard...
which didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to, but...
There's a man in my yard!
See him, there on the right side?
Whatever could he be doing??
Dun, dun, DUN....

1 comment:

  1. I hope that's Marion.

    The house and yard look great. Everyone should bigify that photo.

    ReplyDelete