Saturday, May 9, 2015

Huzzah!

Back in early spring when Mare and I walked around the outside of the house and took inventory of everything that needed to be done, he said he thought I had about three weeks of painting to do.

But then I paid someone to paint the eaves
 on the east side of the house.
Just look at that turquoise trim there.  Swoon.
I still love it, even though Tim calls it Miami Vice Blue.

And he painted the eaves on the
west side of the house.
(While he was over there, he cleaned out the gutters too.)

Also the eaves on the front.
 
(Plus he put the new downspout on the house.)
 
And just like that, I have about a week's worth of work to do now.
As my friend Marinda would say, "Huzzah!"
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Perfect! I love the "Miami Vice Blue".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detail on the house is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been checking in on your blog for a few years. Your house is just adorable. You did such an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the Miami Vice blue! And the fact you avoided some scary ladder work! And, in a sneaky way, that you proved Mare wrong. ;)

    Everything is looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!
    Adam Milstein

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!check cashing in atlanta ga

    ReplyDelete