Saturday, June 15, 2013

Danger, Will Robinson!



Just a lil reminder that in about three weeks, Google Reader will self-destruct.

This means that if you use Google Reader to follow this blog and others, you'll lose all those blogs.  I have a real bad feeling about Google Friend Connect too.  Since joining a site with Google Friend Connect adds that site to your Google Reader list, and Google Reader's gonna implode, then I wonder if Google Friend Connect will disappear?  Horrors.

Fortunately, there's an easy fix.  Just click on this link to move all the blogs you love from Google Reader to Bloglovin.

I'm worried that I'll lose some of you when the Big Bang happens.  I would miss y'all if you didn't read my ramblings any more.  You can click right here to follow The Kelly House on Bloglovin.  You can also follow me on Bloglovin by clicking on the RSS symbol in the sidebar on this blog.

Don't get Lost In Space.  Click on over to Bloglovin.  Please and thank you.

7 comments:

  1. I started using feedly--it just grabs your feed right from blogger. It was pretty much zero effort to set up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about feedly, too. The only thing I don't like about Bloglovin is that I can't see who follows me like I can with GFC. I'd like to know that so I can follow them back.

      Delete
  2. I wonder-- does Google Reader have anything to do with the "Bloglist" gadget on Blogger? That's how I follow otherr people's blogs and find out when they've updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's two separate things. I use the bloglist on my blog the same way a lot of the time, and use bloglovin for other blogs too.

      Delete
  3. What happened to the Real Job? It is listed on Front Porch Indiana.
    Under the Kelly House. Did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted it and then thought better of it so I deleted it. I'll have a real post up later today.

      Delete