Monday, March 25, 2013

Geeked Out

I'm gonna get all geeked out here for a minute, so bear with me.  I'll try to keep it short.

For those of you who use Google Reader to keep up on this blog and others, you may have heard that Google Reader will be discontinued as of July 1st.  What that means for Google Reader fans is that you'll have to find another reader service to keep up on your favorite blogs.

I used Feedburner, but rumor has it that they might not be long for the world, either.

So, I'm changing over to Bloglovin.  I'd appreciate it if you'd follow me there, if you use a reader to keep up on your blogs.  Just click the link below.  Easy peasy.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thanks for following me!

2 comments:

  1. Is that the same as the widget on Google/Blogger where you can see when the people you follow have a new post up? If so, how is that not being used a lot? Very strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure that's the same thing. It's confusing. I use the list in my sidebar on this site to follow most of the blogs I read regularly, and for the others I'm subscribed by email. I have a Reading List on my Blogger Dashboard where I can follow blogs, but that seems cumbersome to me so I don't use it much. I'm going to try reading everything through Bloglovin and see if I like that.

      Delete