Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fence Project, Day 5

This afternoon I woke up to Libbi's barking and a crashing noise outside.  I stumbled to the back door in my jammies, looked outside, and saw this:
Photo stealthily taken through back door.

Yes, that's WTB.  On a tractor.  Tearing out what's left of the fence in my back yard.
See?  All gone.  

I am writing a lengthy letter to the Vatican tomorrow detailing all of WTB's good deeds and strongly urging that he be canonized immediately.  Saint White Trash Bob.  Kinda has a ring to it.

6 comments:

  1. OMG, what an awesome neighbor! I mean really, how could you do better than that even if you hand picked them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I'm talking about!

    Yeah!

    Didn't I tell you men love jobs like this?

    SWTB, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Fan Club material. Maybe the Vatican will give WTB his own order.

    The Order of the White Trash Bobbians. Yeah, I can see it. Might even sign myself up as a novitiate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, the moment I saw the tractor I just KNEW what was going on. :) Ya gotta love that guy.

    ReplyDelete