I don't mean to alarm anyone, but a list has been made. I, who hate making to-do lists, have just finished one. It wasn't too painful, this writing down of what I hope to accomplish in the next two or three days. But don't think to-do lists are gonna become a habit around here. I am still a fly-by-the-of-my pants kind of girl. And the list is not very extensive, which may be why it hurt less to write it.
Here it is:
1. Paint the trim around two front parlor doors.
2. Re-hang transom hardware on both doors.
3. Fill in gaps and holes in recently-hung door.
4. Fill in gouge (caused by the ladder incident) in dining room door.
5. Paint dining room door and front parlor door.
It's not a very ambitious list, either, is it? But I knew if I posted it here, then I'd have to own up to finishing or not finishing it, so I aimed low.